Well, here we are again. Since I'm sitting around my "apartment" searching for my next big adventure (seemingly very minimal, due to the fact that I am broke),I thought I'd update.
Update? Yeah, I haven't been very good at this. Last night, like Sunday night I went to bed pretty early. How I can be completely bored to exhaustion in such a 'vibrant' city is beyond me. I'm not warn out. To be honest, I'm ready to graduate. I love college, I really do. I've met some incredible...and well, not so interesting people all the same. Realizing that I only have 7 more weeks here put me in the slumps. Which should have motivated me to go out and walk around, enjoy the city. I have no direction really. I've learned a lot about myself coming to Europe, some good, some bad. However, I've realized that I am who I am.
So, today I did not go to class. It was one of those days, or an excuse to call it one of those days. Well, I at least got to skype with a good friend who's currently teaching in Vietnam.
Oh yeah, I recently went to Prague, ha a not so minor detail I've been meaning to fill all you readers in on:
A few quick pics of the trip:
Lennon Wall, Prague.
Prague was a beautiful city! Met some great new friends at the first Hostel I stayed at. And another friend who we met as our couch surfer host! I highly reccommend this to anyone who is looking to travel, meet new friends and save a buck to consider it. www.couch-surfing.orgNext trip.. Amsterdam..with an empty bank account :)


No comments:
Post a Comment