Sunday, October 31, 2010

Behind times- hallow WEENIE

OKAY! So, my brief introduction on Dublin was well, brief to say the least. A few updates on what's currently happening now!

HALLOWEEN WEEKEND IN DUBLIN:

For some reason we celebrated halloween not just Tuesday but Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday as well. I get the whole halloween weekend thing but a whole week? I thought America was avid about having a good time dressing up and having all of our livers hate us. But a week? Come on.

My friend and I were Fred and Barney Flinstone the first half of the week..
to which the best costumes won a bottle of champagne!

and...Steve Irwin and a singray Saturday night (I dearly apologize for any offense taken in this matter). And I am not dressing up on actual Halloween, my liver is already beginning to detach from my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment